Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Other Woman?

Yes. I have been in hibernation over the last 4 months, but I have not been sitting on the couch. Instead, I have been running... a lot. My original passion when I got into endurance sports was running. I always swore that when I lost interest in racing my bike I would return to my original passion. I knew that I had learned a lot in my time gone, but never thought that my return to endurance running would go as well as it is now.

I have returned to the blog but my new topic will be my quest to run long distances in a relatively short amount of time and training. I will be getting this thing up to speed over coming weeks and there are a lot of exciting races to come for me in the next two months...

Glad to be back...

7 comments:

Liou Duvinini said...

Interesante...

Surpresas do mar / cristiane nunes said...

Que bom que você está retornando ao esporte, fico feliz! visite meu blog é sobre mergulho deixe seu comentário.
http://surpresasdomar.blogspot.com

Tracey Green said...

Good luck with your new venture (or should I say old) with running. I would really be interested in your perspective on this switch as all of us sports enthusiasts struggle at times. I have created a new site that collects these inspirational moments or stories and I welcome you to add your voice as well. I think you have an important lesson to tell. If you're chosen as a feature, you can reference your blog if you like. Check it out at www.agreatplace.ca. I do hope you consider it.

Light Box said...

Get youself boosted with knowledge on computer tips, food, health, mobilesand much more visit
Light Box

Unknown said...

I'm happy to visit your blog, really hope to become your friends grundy insurance for classic cars
regards

Gujarat Carz said...

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, great blog!

- car rental services in ahmedabad | car hire | car on rent

Unknown said...

interesting...
web development companies in india