Saturday, June 14, 2008

Away from cycling...

My wife gave me an early Father's Day Present tonight. The below link is a slide show that she put together for me to remind me that I have a life away from cycling... just kidding. My wife is an amazing woman... she finds the time to take care of me and the kids, allows me to live this lifestyle of training and racing while she chases around babies, and all the while takes thousands of pictures and keeps up with her crazy life on her own blog. If anyone ever wants to see the other side of our lives with a three year old healthy daughter and an 8 month old son with Down Syndrome, my wife's blog is http://lifewithelizaandjack.blogspot.com/. It is an amazing story to read in print... she is an amazing person...

If you are not into watching family photos, you can at least watch to get a laugh at how chubby I was especially in the early photos. I was probably 30 lbs heavier than I am now and had already shed 15 lbs by the first of these pictures...

View this montage created at One True Media
To Dad
dy - Happy Father's Day!!

No comments: